This is the second half of the sitting photos I took yesterday.
It contains a turn-around of sitting cross-legged in a chair, and sitting casually on the ground.
I was concentrating on keeping the poses consistent with my body, so my face has Boredface.
Please do not make comments about my body, good or bad.
My stock is for art reference ONLY. (don't be creepy)
THE MASSIVE BRUISE IS FROM MOVING FURNATURE.
I HIT THE CORNER OF A TABLE. IT HURT A REASONABLE AMOUNT.
_______________________________________Please read my rules on my profile page before downloading or using my stock.
By using my stock, you agree to follow my rules.
Your Question: AnsweredCURRENT SUGGESTION LIST
- Stock photos on a bike
- climbing up a ladder
- expressions with the eyes closed
- poses with arrows and a quiver
- dramatic lighting with facial expressions
- Throwing poses (pokeball)
- Sleeping photos with pillows and blankets
- leaning against a wall, various poses
- Guns / holding a gun
- Let's draw falling from the front
- left-handed archery
- sitting / kneeling poses
- twin light sources
- slouched over a desk
- kneeling / crouching
- perspective from below, running, kicking, leaning casually
- unarmed combat
- Swinging on a swing (with a flat seat, not a round seat)
I get a lot of suggestions for new gear or props for shooting stock. If you'd like to help out, donations are always appreciated. [link] I only use donated money for more stock.