I had a request to do some foreshortening.
Hope this helps with figures!
This stock is not intended for photoshopping, it is made for drawing reference. NOTES:
- Notice the size of the hand when parallel to the face? (first photo) Now look at the size when the hand is fully outstretched towards the camera. For foreshortening any distance, the size of the hand will only be between the smallest and largest size when between the figure and the camera.
- In the photo where my arms are fully outstretched, The distance from the tip of my middle finger to the bottom of my palm is roughly the same as the height of my head from hair to chin.
- Notice how the shadows curve and fade underneath the arms in photos where you can see the bottom side.
- In photos 4 and 5, my arms remain roughly the same size at the wrist AND shoulder. They do not taper in size either way.
_______________________________________Please read my rules on my profile page before downloading or using my stock.
By using my stock, you agree to follow my rules.
Your Question: AnsweredCURRENT SUGGESTION LIST
- Hand stock with gloves
- looking over the should turning degrees
- Stock photos on a bike
- climbing up a ladder
- expressions with the eyes closed
- poses with arrows and a quiver
- dramatic lighting with facial expressions
- Throwing poses (pokeball)
- Sleeping photos with pillows and blankets
- leaning against a wall, various poses
- Guns / holding a gun
- Let's draw falling from the front
- left-handed archery
- sitting / kneeling poses
- twin light sources
- slouched over a desk
- kneeling / crouching
- perspective from below, running, kicking, leaning casually
- unarmed combat
- Swinging on a swing (with a flat seat, not a round seat)
- Floating poses, but with a sword / staff / shield like an guardian or archangel.
* casual poses, walking, eating, talking, passing http://fav.me/d2g5dpt
- Presenting something ala Vanna in Wheel of Fortune (low, medium and high)
- hands, feet, gun poses
- Emotions from different angles